Published Wednesday, 04 December, 2013 by Liz E
1. Boil about a 1,5 liters of water. Add some salt.
2. Chop up the broccoli, you can use the whole thing.
3. Boil the broccoli about 10 minutes, you want it to get really soft and almost fall apart.
4. Disolve about 3 or 4 stock cubes, depends on your own taste, in de water with the broccoli.
5. When the cubes are dissolved, you have to make everything into a smooth soup with the hand blender.
6: stir in the creme fraiche and pesto to your taste and your good to go!
Alternative Pesto Pasta, Superhealthy
An easy way to eat broccoli!!!
tell you about the recipe of Potato Broccoli Soup:
better than sex !
steak and broccoli cooked quickly in a soy ginger sauce