Published Monday, 14 May, 2012 by Andy Hawkins
1. Open tin, you will need a tin opener.
2. Pour contents in to bowl, you will need a bowl
3. Add a drop of water (1/4 cup, you will need a cup) you will need water
4. Add noodles
5. Place sachet in bin, you will need a bin
6. Place bowl in microwave, you will need microwave
7. Heat on full until noodles are soft
8. Remove from microwave, it may be hot hot hot!!!
9. Eat once cool enough, you will need a spoon/fork/hands.
100 cal per portion. zero calorie high fibre noodles used in a delicious stir fry
Great if your missing home cooking
Perfect for those cold winter nights...
For those with a wide, and hungry pallet!
Great , Delish :)