Published Tuesday, 20 November, 2012 by Tom Bannister
1. Boil salted water on the hob, when water is boiled add pasta
2. Fry chicken until the chicken has browned
3. Add the red onion and the red/green/yellow pepper to the pan with the chicken
4. When you have your veggies to the way you like them you can add your chopped chorizo to the pan and cook for a further 2 minutes and then simmer until your pasta is done in the other pan
5. When your pasta is done drain it with a colander and then add the pasta to the pan with your red onion and pepper in etc..
6. Add the whole jar of red pesto and mix all together...And then serve it up!!
7. This dish is also nice cold so if you dont make food for a group of you. Just put the leftover pasta in a bowl and put it in the fridge so you can munch on it the next day :-)
If you have a sandwich toaster or a Lean mean grilling machine these work great
Chorizo, melted cheese and red onion grilled wrap
Fried potato bake
Cheap and cheerful lunch
really really quick and yummy